Continuing on with my mini-course endeavors, here is the first episode of the Executive Producer Series, which is a 12-week series I’m developing as I learn more about film making. I’ve had the wonderful experience of shooting my own webisode “Goodnight, Doll”, and I want to help you learn from my mistakes (both glaring and not glaring) so that your webisode can come out to be absolutely kick-ass. So for you filmmakers and screenwriters, here’s Episode #1 of the Executive Producers’ Series: Planning, Budgeting, and Scheduling a Web Series.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
* Film crew basics, and what your “minimalist film crew” should look like,
* Securing locations
* Casting and working with actors
* Acquiring filming equipment
* Raising funding and budgeting for your film, and,
* Setting your film / web series schedule.
Check out the video tutorial, and tell me what you think!
Keep it indie,